Custom Couples Pillow | Engagement Gift for Adventurers | Wedding Anniversary gift for ski lovers
This background has a Snowy mountain backdrop, perfect if you have skiing memories you wish to keep alive, or a couple or family who love skiing, and don't forget the Wanderlust adventurers!
Finally, a gift that’s both functional, fun and darn cute too. Be the perfect gift giver, a unique design they will treasure forever, perfect for an Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary gift,
The ideal throw cushion for your lodge or ski chalet it will provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap apres ski!
Each bespoke pillow is individually custom printed, cut and sewn by hand just for YOU, yes YOU, making it a truly unique quirky gift for, ummmm, well YOU, or someone else who truly appreciates your absolutely fantastic sense of style, like your Mom, BF, Aunt Edna, the Dog, you get the idea right?
- Size 18”x18”, perfect head size zzzzzzzzzz
- Our standard pillows are printed on one side, the reverse side is plain, in cream.
Check out our FAQ page for more info and the stuff I didn't want to bore you with here 😉
What you need to do next:
- Choose from the Drop down options and choose the number of characters you are requesting, each person, baby or pet is 1 character. e.g. Mom, Dad, baby and dog = 4 characters
- Email is requested at checkout, when I get the order through, I will email you with further info and request a photo(s) to work from.
- Get really excited 🤩 great things are coming your way.
***** If this is for a gift and you don’t have a photo or this info, how about a Gift Certificate instead and the recipient can contact me directly with the information? Contact Me to chat*****
The characters in each portrait are not intended to be an exact replica of the people or pets you wish to portray, but instead think of it as an illustration with whimsical features and outfits that will be a general likeness of the person or pet. Variations of skin tone, hair color and style, combined with various accessories can add to the likeness of the person(s) to create an individual character figure.
I use hand drawn and watercolor painted elements, combined with digital artistry to create my designs, making each one distinctive in it’s own way.