Bespoke Family Throw Pillow Dog & Outdoor lovers
Outdoor lovers will just ❤️ this scene of Hills & Meadows, add in all the family, the Dog, Cat and Horse and get on those hiking boots!
Finally, a gift that’s both functional, fun and darn cute too. Be the perfect gift giver, a unique design they will treasure forever, perfect for an Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary gift, Grandma would also be thrilled with the grand-kids portrayed in all their cuteness I'm sure!
The ideal throw cushion for your sofa or your bed, it will provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap anytime.
Each bespoke pillow is individually custom printed, cut and sewn by hand just for YOU, yes YOU, making it a truly unique quirky gift for, ummmm, well YOU, or someone else who truly appreciates your absolutely fantastic sense of style, like your Mom, BF, Aunt Edna, the Dog, you get the idea right?
- Size 18”x18”, perfect head size zzzzzzzzzz
- Our standard pillows are printed on one side, the reverse side is plain cream color
Check out our FAQ page for more info and the stuff I didn't want to bore you with here 😉
What you need to do next:
- Choose from the Drop down options and choose the number of characters you are requesting, each person, baby or pet is 1 character. e.g. Mom, Dad, baby and dog = 4 characters
- Email is requested at checkout, when I get the order through, I will email you with further info and request a photo(s) to work from.
- Get really excited 🤩 great things are coming your way.
***** If this is for a gift and you don’t have a photo or this info, how about a Gift Certificate instead and the recipient can contact me directly with the information? Contact Me to chat*****
The characters in each portrait are not intended to be an exact replica of the people or pets you wish to portray, but instead think of it as an illustration with whimsical features and outfits that will be a general likeness of the person or pet. Variations of skin tone, hair color and style, combined with various accessories can add to the likeness of the person(s) to create an individual character figure.
I use hand drawn and watercolor painted elements, combined with digital artistry to create my designs, making each one distinctive in it’s own way.